Here's how to do it:
· Deliveries are made Tuesdays to Saturdays. Once we've taken your order, we'll let you know when we can get to you, but it'll be generally be within a day or two.
· Send us your phone number either by email, Direct Message on Instagram, or leaving a message on our answer machine. We will call you back to take your order and payment details.
· Delivery costs £2.95 (free for NHS workers)
· You must be in to receive your delivery.
· We deliver to East and North London
Our stock availability is changing all the time. We will let you know what we can/can't deliver when we speak to you, and offer suitable alternatives. We will be delivering our Dog Deli treats, so if you're a customer at one of our Market stalls, please ask what we've got.
We will be operating a much reduced shop opening programme, and strongly encourage people to use our delivery service.
We will be open from Tuesday to Saturday, 11 am to 3 pm. It's one person in, and one person out, and please keep 2 metres apart in the shop at all times.
Card payments only.